Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chinese New year( keith)

During Chinese New Year, my family and relatives all went to my aunt's house to gather for the celebration. My family stayed overnight there with most of our relatives, on the eve of Chinese New Year, so that it would be more exciting, and so that the adults could prepare for Chinese New Year the next day. My parents and the other adults played mahjong from about 9 o'clock at night till almost 5am in the morning, while me and my other cousins played upstairs. My cousin even brought his labtop and his PS2 so that we could play in my aunt's while the adults did their preperation. About 25 of us took and waited for turns to play these two things. I also brought some of my digital games to play there. We played till about almost 5am, same as the adults that were playing mahjong and almost didn't sleep, which the parents did not know. For the Reunion dinner the following day, we had a big feast we ordered at a restaurant and like most other families at the restaurant had " Yu Sheng". We also ordered many Chinese delicacies, and also had the pleasure of eating a claypot of sharks fin each, and some other tasty delights.
We all had a good time.
-Keith

No comments: